Minimum Delegates: 6
Maximum Delegates: 12
- Power Point Presentation, Introduction to Manual Handling - What is manual handling? Types of injury. The duties of employers and employees. The consequences of getting it wrong.
- Risk Assessment - Can we avoid manual handling? Assessing the risk - the HSE guidelines.
- Detailed Risk Assessment - The task. The load. The environment. The individual capacity.
- Risk Reduction and Control Measures - Mechanical Aids. Changing the task and/or premises layout. Personal protective equipment. Good handling techniques for lifting. Training.
- Theory Test
- March 7, 2013, 1:00 PM
- 24.10.2013 - DERBY EVENT PROMOTES GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE
- 10.10.2013 - Growing Company Steps up Support for Rams by Sponsoring South Stand
- 23.8.2013 - TOTAL WINNERS AT THE ASHBOURNE SHOW 2013
- 22.7.2013 - Prime Location for Total Hire and Sales New Depot
- 14.5.2012 - DERBY CENTRAL DEPOT NOW OPEN!