TOTAL’S NVQ SUCCESS!
4 of Total Hire’s staff are celebrating this month after completing their NVQ Level 3 qualification in Customer Service.
Deborah Steadman, Adam Clarke, Rachal Statham & Peter Varney of Total’s Victory Road site have all completed the course with flying colours!
The Customer Service NVQ programme allows individuals to further develop their skills using work based learning and activities, which enables staff to demonstrate how they would apply these skills within their organisation.
Rachal Statham said: “The course was a great learning curve for us, and helped us to better understand how to utilise our current skills to deliver more efficient and high quality customer service. This in turn, will be of huge benefit and importance to us as the company continues to grow and expand.”
Total Hire & Sales are committed to skills development and training across all sites, and believe our biggest asset is its people as they make the service and offer to our customers stand out from the rest.
- 17.5.2016 - Total Success for Sporting Superstars
- 13.5.2016 - Total Staff Gearing up for Derby Half Marathon
- 24.7.2015 - Total Hire And Sales Sponsor Derby County Mascot Rammie
- 9.3.2015 - â€˜TOTALâ€™ DEDICATION SEES PETE BUILD HIS WAY TO THE TOP
- 5.3.2015 - Total investment for growing Midlands firm