The Big Blue Glider Trowel is a simple and versatile concrete trowel used to create a high quality, smooth finish on freshly laid concrete slabs. This concrete trowel is extremely efficient, cost-effective and easy to use – especially in areas that cannot be accessed by a power float. Simply push and pull this concrete float across the wet concrete slab to create the perfect finish – the blade glides effortlessly over the surface in any direction. The robust blade is designed with curved edges to prevent the float from digging into the concrete and causing unsightly lap marks. The handles are made of durable, lightweight aluminium with a snap-on attachment for replacing the trowel components.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.