The Hilti cordless multi-tool is available for day, weekend or week hire from Total Hire and Sales.
- Easier to change inserts – Starlock Max compatible interface for a safer and more convenient tool-free insert change
- Wide range of inserts available – cover the most needed applications on a jobsite
- Brushless motor for more durability and better performance
- Bigger oscillating angle of up to 4° – cover a wider area of material in less time
- Decoupled head with AVR for increased user comfort and safety
- Plunge cuts and cut-outs in wood, drywall and plasterboard
- Metal and PVC pipe cutting
- Renovation work such as removing tiles, grout, nails, glue and paint
- Wood cutting and sanding (mainly trimming and small adjustments)
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.