The manual drain cleaner, available to hire from Total Hire and Sales, is a fast and effective pipe cleaning for basins, sinks, baths and showers. For use by hand or with a variable speed drill.
It is a powerful drain cleaning machine with professional capabilities to unblock and clean waste pipes including basins, sinks, baths, showers and urinals.
It has highly flexible spirals to pass through P-traps, S-traps and all standard elbows and bends.
Removal of sinks and siphon filters is not necessary.
You can switch from manual to electrical use within seconds thanks to the hexagonal drive for conventional power drills and it has a secure hold even at higher speeds during drill operation.
It is impact-resistant and protected from dirt contamination.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.