The Defender LED Luminator Mobile Lighting Tower (110 Volt Only) is a fully portable, easy to transport, lighting tower that delivers bright white flooded light in a 360° spread. It is support bright with a retractable, motor -driven telescopic mast made from corrosion resistant aluminium. Three screw ‘n’ lock outriggers enable the unit to be used in blustery outdoor conditions and withstand winds up to 65mph.
Its telescopic light head extends up to 4-metres and can light one half of a football pitch. It is robust and durable roto-moulded polyethylene body ensures protection from the risk of damage typical in construction, providing an extended working lifetime.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.