The 12m self-propelled battery powered boom (also referred to as a ‘Cherry Picker’) is compact, versatile and reliable. One of the most complete 12m (40ft) self-propelled boom lifts available. This articulating boom lift is a quiet, emission-free, cost-efficient solution ideal for sensitive, congested and urban work environments. With this narrow model, operators can drive through standard doorways easily, work close to buildings or around obstacles, and access overhead work from aisles or areas where space is limited.
• Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised positions allow for work in tight spaces
• Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
• 35% gradeability and 4.8 km/h (3.3 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
• Articulating 1.22 m (4 ft) jib with a 139° range of motion to accurately position workers
• 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.