Dry Diamond Core Bits (Various sizes from 22mm to 152mm)
Total Hire and Sales’ range of diamond core drill bits have market leading specification to drill tough materials quickly.
These premium diamond drill bits are for dry use, coring out walls. They will also work on concrete floors and platforms where depth permits. They are designed to cope with nearly all walling brick and stone up to the hardness of a semi-engineering brick. They will also cope with re-bar in concrete. Sizes are selected to meet the needs of modern PVC pipework, electrical conduit and extractor ducts as well as the more traditional copper pipes.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.