Dry diamond, light duty drill (110V). The light-duty, handheld dry diamond drill is well-suited to many trade jobs and is particularly popular amongst plumbers, heating engineers and electricians because it is ideal for cutting holes in brick, masonry and lightweight building material. Offering efficient and highly accurate drilling performance for holes from 22mm-152mm, it leaves a smooth, clean hole on both sides. This tool comes equipped with a mechanical clutch for safety and a side handle that provides user stability when working on hard materials.
With this product, we can provide you with
Safety Eye Wear
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £150.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.