Magnetic broaching cutter: Mini broach drill (110V) is designed for hole cutting in heavy sections of steel when a hand-held drill would be inadequate. The small broaching cutter will help you achieve high-quality, precision broaching with just a quick, single pass. It is small and lightweight enough to allow for easy transportation in the back of a van. Compact yet powerful, this handy machine will help improve work efficiency and reduce waste by delivering well-formed, burr-free holes every time. Featuring a magnetic base, once it is energised this broach cutter will lock itself to the steel workplace – allowing the operator to apply a steady and consistent drill feed force without needing to worry about moving the base of the drill.
With this product, we can provide you with
Safety Eye Wear
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.