PASLODE IM65 2nd fix brad nailer is ideal to complete ‘softer’ jobs. It uses smaller nails to reduce any potential impressions or damage to the work area. Suitable for more delicate interior work such as door frames, general woodwork finishing and household mouldings. Cordless, portable and convenient with no set-up time, drives 16 – 64mm Galvanised finish brads, drives up to 2 brads per second, battery life – approx 400 fixings per charge, 2 strips / 100 fasteners capacity, quick clear feature, supplied with battery, 2 hour charger, aerosol cleaner, impulse lubricant & high impact carry case.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.