The ten metre battery powered scissor lift is a medium sized powerful machine to safely lift people or product when working at height.
Compact dimensions and zero inside turning radius make the Genie® GS™-3246 E-Drive slab scissor lift ideal for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance, and installation tasks on level ground and in tight spaces. Boasting the state-of-the-art Genie AC electric E-Drive system, it offers unmatched efficiency and runtime when a significant amount of driving is required.
- Powerful AC electric drive motors for unmatched driving performance and industry-leading runtime per battery charge
- Quiet, zero-emission electric operation
- Easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces and to drive through standard double doors
- 25% gradeability with 14° breakover angle to easily get up slopes and loading ramps
- Large platform workspace with 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.