The 12m self-propelled battery powered boom is compact, versatile and reliable. Increases productivity in indoor high rise spaces with the Genie® GS™-4047 slab scissor lift thanks to its ability to be driven at full height. Designed for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces and narrow aisles.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- Compact dimensions for easily passing through standard double doors
- 25% gradeability to get up slopes and loading ramps
- Link stack is centered at full elevation and platform extension for machine rigidity
- 0.91 m (36 in) extension deck provides maximum platform workspace for up to 3 workers and tools
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.