The Belle Pro Tilt 1200, available to hire from Total Hire and Sales, is a 46” diameter pedestrian concrete power float designed to provide professional contractors with the features and on the job performance they need.
It is ideally suited for use on larger areas and is more productive than smaller 36” diameter trowels.
This smooth running concrete trowel has a high quality finish and is easy to control. Design features which include a padded height-adjustable handlebar make it comfortable to use for long periods.
The Pro Tilt 1200 features a central lifting point to aid movement to and around site.
Belle Pro Tilt 1200 (Honda Petrol) – 46”/1200mm dia. Standard one-piece handle. Quick pitch blade adjustment. Weight 114.5kgs.
Supplied with a set of 4 x 46” combination blades suitable for finishing and floating as standard.
- The agreed period of hire commences on the date the equipment leaves our yard and ceases the day it has been returned, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All prices are subject to VAT at current rates. All hire rates shown are exclusive of VAT.
- A deposit of £75.00 will be required on small equipment and £500.00 on large plant and access equipment. Larger deposits may be required on larger items.
- Two forms of identity will be required to hire equipment for no account customers. One form of ID with current address i.e. utility bill within the last 3 months and one form of photographic ID i.e. driving license or passport.
- All equipment is supplied to the hirer in good order. The hirer will be charged with any damage other than fair wear and tear, and the cost of replacement in the event of loss.
- Under no circumstances must the hirer try to repair or adjust the equipment. Please contact the issuing depot in the first instance.
- Full terms and conditions are available on request at any depot
- We are constantly adding to our extensive range. Please ask if you can’t find a piece of equipment.